Wednesday 14 January 2015

Tayo gets endorsement deal

Nigeria’s Big Brother Africa Hotshots contestant, Tayo Faniran, has had a lot of opportunities as a result of the BBA platform. Tayo Faniran, who is already an ambassador for ONE org, has nabbed another endorsement for PayPorte, a platform on which he will be joining media personality Toke Makinwa as ambassador.

(more after the cut)



He shared the news during the week saying ‘Good morning World, I’m proud to announce to you that PayPorte has welcomed me into their family as a Brand Ambassador. This is an office I hold very close to my heart, I promise to do everything possible to make this office move to greater heights, promising that I will be a success to the PayPorte family, and not a disgrace.” He said. Payporte is an online shopping site. They were one of the major sponsors of the recently concluded Big Brother Africa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment