Wednesday 9 April 2014

Soccer star wife back on with new movie


After several years of leaving the movie scene, Nollywood actress, Bose Alao Omotoyossi, has successfully returned to the acting world. The wife of the Nigerian born Beninese soccer star, Rasak Omotoyossi, has returned to the screen with her new movie,’ Talo Smart’.
The actress who went off the movie scene shortly after she completed her last movie, ‘Olasubomi’, was rumoured to have dumped her career for marriage. “I completely stepped down from acting because I wanted to take proper care of my family, as a wife and a mother and also to strategize on my next project,” she told Box Office.
The new movie, Talo Smart stars Femi Adebayo, Jaiye Kuti, Iyabo Ojo, Yomi Gold, Yemi Yerry, Kunle Afod, Dele Ogundipe, Temitayo Adeniyi (Shakira), Romoke Ibrahim among others. The movie is Directed by Okiki Afolayan and marketed by Corporate Pictures. The actress said, “I have Corporate Pictures, one of the best marketers in charge of this project because I don’t want have setback in marketing distribution like in my previous project.”


No comments:

Post a Comment