Wednesday 19 March 2014

Revelation!!! My wife knows I sleep around - Obesere


Popular Fuji singer, Abass Akande Obesere, who was recently in the news for allegedly having a forceful carnal knowledge of his lover named Nike, has express delight in sleeping with the lady. 

However, in an interview with Encomuim magazine, the musician revealed his intention to sue the lady for libel. He also disclosed that he had wanted to lavish gifts on Nike until she messed up the plan. 

Speaking further on why he would sue Nike for libel, Obesere stated that it is to teach other ladies a big lesson. Read excerpts below:
(interview after the cut)


Why are you now the complainant?
I am the complainant at Panti now. I took the case there because of Nike’s false accusation. And the police are still conducting their investigations. On Thursday, March 6, 2014, I went to Panti but she didn’t show up. Police had to go to her Festac home address, they couldn’t find her there. It was discovered that that she left a fake address at the station.

But you had sex with her? 
What are you saying? Somebody who slept in my house for almost three days? Am I not a man? She even confessed she enjoyed me better than anybody ever. So, tell me how can she call that rape? Where is rape coming in this matter between two adults? I am surprised o, my brother.

Why did you have sex with her, when you’re married, even in your house? 
I am not an angel. Besides, I am a complete man. So, you can’t rule that out in a man because we’re all human beings. But what I can’t do is to rape and I didn’t rape Nike. That was obvious.

Did she request for money which you couldn’t oblige? 
Not at all. She didn’t ask for money but within me, I had a plan to make her happy for meeting me.

But what’s going to happen now? 
How? She has messed up the whole relationship now. There is nothing to talk about again. Nothing can happen between us again.

But Nike claimed you inserted a ring in her private part, soon after she started bleeding profusely…
(Cuts in) There was nothing like that. She was only lying, looking for a way of blackmailing me so that she can achieve her aim. I have only a wedding ring and the finger bearing that can’t even do anything like that. I didn’t do anything like that. For a person to have slept for three days with me and she is now saying rubbish. Nike is a blatant liar and a scammer.

What’s going to happen next now? 
I want to charge her to court for libel. I want her to learn her lesson. She should stop being dubious. I also want every girl out there to learn from her. They should not embark on that kind of shady deal to swindle men.

Did you regret your action, we mean making love with Nike? 
Not at all. I can’t regret it because it happened naturally between the two of us.

What was your wife’s reaction to the story? 
My wife believes I am a human being. I am not an angel. She didn’t react badly to it. She only warned me to be very careful with some women. So far you married a wife that understands you, a wife that stands as your mother, you won’t have any problem. She is like a mother to me.

But don’t you think this allegation is enough to put your image on the line? 
Nothing like that. It can’t in any way damage my reputation because everybody knows I am not an angel. I am an entertainer. It can never disturb my career. Even as I speak to you now, I am somewhere in Ogbomoso, where I would be performing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment