Tuesday 13 August 2013

Fani Kayode hints he once dated Bianca

No matter what you say about this man, i like him. But i can see why many people don't. He simply says what is in his mind, and ya'll can go to hell. I got this quote from a statement he made, where he is defending himself against those who called him a tribalist. He says if he is in fact a tribalist, how come he dated numerous Igbo women including Ojuku's prized jewel, Bianca.

"I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh,an igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwuthe leader of Biafra and whois now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with MissAdaobi Uchegbu, another igbo lady, who was exceptionally close tome and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP." -Femi Fani-Kayode.

No comments:

Post a Comment