Monday 4 June 2012

Man who survived Dana air crash sheds light on the plane's state.


Below is an eye witness account who had once survived the same plane that crashed yesterday. He flew on the same plane on May 15. This is a continuation of the questionable functionality of the aircraft allegation:--

"It was delayed from take off from mm2, I saw the Philippine mechanics with buckets draining out hydraulic fluid under the left side under carriage tyre mechanism, a part was taken out but not replaced, yet we were told to board.

I told the flight supervisor my name that am an aerospace sys engr and am concerned at the operational state of the plane, the guy told me to see the pilot, I did, he was a Caribbean decent capt & nw zealand asian looking co pilot, he confirmed work was done and asked how I knew,

I said I saw it from d windows of the airport and the part was not replaced that I aslo saw the mechanics Philippine & indian guys under the plane, he told me don't worry if its not ok we won't fly. I pinged my family and friends of wot I saw and the names of the people I spoke to. Should anything happen as well as asking that the plane is taken off but am just a simple powerless passenger. We landed and the pilot waited at d door to shake me as to say I told u. Sadly this plane wasn't taken off service to sort out the hydraulic leak or landing gear problem bcos it was still making money for indians in Dana, now Dana plane has killed my friend Ehime, Livi & iIeamaka & 150 others. All bcos they refused a simple precaution advice over their financial wants. My story can be checked from dana airline/mm2 logs."

Manifest of Dana Air--

Onita jennifer, ike ochonogo, 146 passengers, john ahmadu, onyeka ayene, hurriya Lawal, berkisum yindadi, ebuka enuma, oluchi önyenyiri, sunday enuma, george moses, noah anyene, kamsi anyene, stamford obruste, kayinentochi anyene, okeke hope, rev ayodeji, ngozi  cole, ailende ehi, oluwasegun funmi abiodun, shehu usman, alade martins, onita josephine, ike ochonogo, john amadu,aquade roger, osunbade aderoju, fatokun anjola, fatokun olaoluwa, ajani adenike, ike abugu, adijolola abraham, otegbeye adiza, ehioghae sonny, abikale otatori, ntoku charles, anibaba tosin, shobowale femi,somolu oluwafemi, ariyibi temitope, ojugbana amaka, ojugbana xtopher, muti, yusuf ali, lt col chumbo ochigbo, d awani, o awani, n chidiac, li huizhu, kang yi, inuza ahmed, fayzal, mojekwu adeobi, ibrahim d, peter nosike, mahmud aliyu, nnadi john, akwezi elizabeth, adedunni dorothy, maria okulehi, jennifer ibe, mtshelia sarah,Onyeagocha chidinma, ike okoye, amaka raphael, garba abdu, abdu aisha, benson oluwayemi, taiwo lamidi, awodogan oluwasanmi, major ig mohammed, attah antonia, li riu, ifeanyi orakwe, obina akabueze,  chukwuemeka okere, adekunbi adebiyi, wasa ruth, nabil garba, ibrahim jangana, okikiolu olukayode, komolafe olugbenga, dike chinwe, olusola arokoya, olukoya banji, saka otaru, yusuf ibrahim, ikpoki abiola, levi ajuonuma, mbang

No comments:

Post a Comment