Saturday 12 May 2012

70 years old remain virgin after not finding a rich man to marry

Some Nigerian girls should learn from this. Looking for that rich dude may last for decades.
 Pam Shaw is one real-life woman that has managed to stay a virgin up to her 70th birthday.  “I’ve never really been intimate with a man, just a bit of kissing. I had a sexy stage name and dressed sexy but that was all for my career,” Shaw told Yahoo news.

She added that "Now’s the time. I’m ready to take the plunge for the right bloke… My standards are still very high, though. I’m hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire."
Shaw says she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage and has been too busy with her career as a cabaret dancer to settle down. “I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man... You are never too old for anything,” she said. 

Shaw lived with her mother until she passed away at the age of 97 in 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment